Message from the CEO
My commitment to customer service is simple. For over 40 years, I have lived, slept and breathed service 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week. In my mind, clients are always golden. This philosophy has been instilled in all of St. Moritz Building Services, Inc.’s managers, operational staff and employees.
– Mr. Philip L. St. Moritz
St. Moritz Building Services is proud to be members of the Building Service Contractors Association International and Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA), a premier network of over 18,000 commercial real estate professionals.
To be the regional leader in highest quality, cost-efficient commercial cleaning by providing exceptional customer service and quality management solutions to our clients.
Corporate Governance Statement
St. Moritz has achieved 46 years of consistent growth by being accountable, transparent and value service driven to our customers and our employees. Our generally accepted governance approach is founded in these principles and includes the following staples when addressing cleaning needs of a client:
- We will be vigilant in understanding the scope of work and expected service levels and our approach marries a scientific and transparent approach to task based work loading along with the most effective, safe and efficient cleaning equipment and materials.
- We will treat our employees with respect and as such recruit at higher than market wages for service positions.
- We will challenge our supervisors and cleaners to understand cleaning needs and empower them with the support necessary to succeed and grow within the company.
- We will embody the epitome of service in all customer points of contact with our company.
- Finally, facilities and customer values are unique; no two follow the exact same recipe for a cleaning solution. We will be open to benchmarking our offering and will embrace change as it is inevitable.